Saying Hi to all the old hands.

Reaction score
I almost never get on here anymore. My win 7 machine runs so well and I've changed so little on it in the last 18 months I've just had no need to do anything.

Once a month thereabouts I back up my 2 HDD's. It's all been so reliable that if anything stopped working now I'd really have to scratch my brain to remember what to do.

Anyway to all those I used to chat with, hope your still about to read this and that your all well.

Cheers,
Mychael

Reaction score
It's nice to hear from you again Mychael. :)

I'm happy to hear you are not experiencing any issues with your machine.

Everything is fine here. :) I'll give a toast to the better side of life. :beer:

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
It's good to see you again, it has been a while.

Nice to hear all is well.

:)

Reaction score
Goodaye Clifford, nice to hear from you as well.
I cant see myself changing to Win8 unless I had to get a new monitor that was touch enabled and even then I think I'd just go for a larger screen size.

My UPS has saved the computer from a few power outages and blinks now so has really paid for itself.

I still keep my XP in dual boot mode though to be honest have not loaded it up for some considerable time. Otherwise nothing much happening in the computing world at my end.

We did buy an ASUS ultrabook with 7 Pro on it and a SSD and that's a handy little device though the screen is a bit too reflective.

Biggest technical decision in my life right now is whether to upgrade to an iphone 5 (I've still got a iphone 3GS) and retain all the apps I've so carefully selected or take the plunge and get and Android phone with the bigger screen which my tired eyes sorely needs.

Anyway take care and bottoms up. :beer:

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Well Mychael... it's mighty fair dinkum of you to say Howdy!

You have been missed around here. :cool:

Kalario

Aquarius
Reaction score
Same here. I have not been here in a long time, my machine has been running smoothly, no issues to report. Even the second laptop that my kids (14 and 11) use has no issues.

Hope all is well with eveyone.

Cheers, Kalario

Reactions: Ian

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
Glad all is well on the G planet!:D

Ask a Question