SOLVED Removing table formatting from Word doc

Reaction score
As you all know, this stuff just won't seem to stick in my head, but I keep trying. I've gone to MS with this but that's a complete maze to me. I pasted some stuff off a website that utilizes frames and I now have table formatting in my document. How do I remove it? Incidentally, it's Word 2007.

Reaction score
I know what you are referring to with this one.

When you copy pages that contain special formating, not only are you copying the text, you are copying the formating as well. The only way to paste the copied material without pasting the formats, is to paste as text only.

When you copy material that contains special formating, right click inside the application where you want to paste. This will open a dialogue box that should have special paste options where you can select to paste only the text part of your copied material.

For what it is worth; I'm constantly fighting this one myself, I hardly ever want the formating with my copied material.

Reaction score
Thanks. Guess I'll need to redo it. Sigh...

Story of my life right now.

Ask a Question