Randomly Freezing

Reaction score
Hello, ive tried in a lot of forums to explain and get help but no answers or partial one only. My pc is randomly freezing in Windows 7 Ultimate. From startup, after loading screen where i am able to see desktop and taskbar...the taskbar is freezed. For making the pc works, i have to ctrl+alt+delete and cancel or esc. It is really annoying.

Ive read in some threads from here, each person which different solution. I dont see how should that Process Manager or how its called, help me, because i dont have any idea what to see, how to use it. Ive disabled everything from startup in msconfig, tried a lot of stuffs, Event Viewer...and still same.

A very weird thing is when i enter in World Of Warcraft or any other game, it freeze more, damn annoying. Can you help me somehow? Steps or something..please.

I suspect the Ati Radeon video driver, but im not sure. And please dont beging with scanning with malweare, antivirus and so on, /sfc scannow etc, just dont, i tried that already, twice !!

PS: If i select from msconfig Diagnostic Startup, everything works great.

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
Is there any way we can find out more about your computer specs and what type of anti-virus and malware scans you have performed?

Reaction score
Pentium Dual Core E5200 @ 2.50 GHz, 4 GB Ram, Ati Radeon HD 4800 Series

Ive tried Avira ANtirivus, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, CCleaner, Tuneup Utilities, SUPERAntiSpyware, etc.

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
Ok thanks Jerry4fr00z.
I'm not familiar with TuneUp Utilities but I trust all the others. I doubt there is a nasty on your system.

One last question (I hope). Was this an upgrade to W7, a clean install or a new (brand) computer?

It is probably video card issue.

Ask a Question