SOLVED Random BSoDing Please help.

Reaction score
Only time will tell if Log Me In was the cause of the BSOD ...

but were you able to update the Realtek driver for your NIC as well? You should still update that to the latest.
You mean go into device manager and update it myself like you said? Yeah, i think so. It says that it has a newer driver than it did before. Like now it says 06/12/2012 instead of 2010 like it did.

Reaction score
It seems my internet connection is really slow since i updated the driver. (It could just be slow, i dunno, i didn't load anything before i updated it.) Any reason why it could be the driver?

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
excellent. let us know what happens. and post any new DMPs if it happens again.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Have you had anymore crashes?
I only had that one as a started up my computer yesterday. But i didn't have any after i updated the driver and uninstalled log me in, and i was on for around 8-9 hours. We'll see today. If i do/do not. I"ll let you guys know. Thanks for all your help.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hmm, my internet was being a little slow. So i ran the tests and compared it to yesterday when it was okay, and its just a smidge slower. I'm assuming its just more people getting on their internet etc...

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I went ahead and marked this as SOLVED. Should another BSOD occur, simply go to the Thread tools and mark it UNSOLVED and post your new DMP files.

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone is still subbed here to help out, but when i was shutting down my computer this morning, it BSoD'd right on shutdown, as in, right after/right as i hit "Shutdown". And i figure better safe than sorry and i should put the minidump file up here. Oh, and when i got back on, my skype settings were off. Like, i had to go through the whole setup thing again, even though my settings were still there.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, it just did it again, right as i was loading up a TF2 Match. Got me the Dirver_IRQL_Not_Less_or_Equal And said something about a NETIO.sys Anyways, here's the new minidump from the most recent BSoD. And i thought it was done with this. ;_;

Attachments

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I'm sure Shintaro will look over the DMPs when he next sees it. Like his footnote says, if he hasn't replied in 48 hours then send him a private message asking him to take a look.

Ask a Question