QtCORE4.dll missing

Reaction score
I get this message every time I start computer. have tried to install photo software that I have with my new camera Lumix TD40 but but wont install keeps saying problem and have to close. Is this missing core 4 anything to do with my problem

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Yes I saw this post but I cannot even find a camera model "TD40" on the Panasonic Lumix website. The Lumix cameras I do see, seem to be very current and their software/drivers are developed for Windows 7/8 so I don't know why there would be any issues installing.

QTCORE4.DLL is easy enough to find on the web and it would go in C:\Windows\System32 folder but I don't have one in my Windows and I'm not sure why it would be needed. Where have you seen a message regarding needing this DLL? Does the message appear during the installation? During Boot-up?

Reaction score
Hi yes sorry its a lumix TZ40 I have installed the photo fun 9 but when I try to access it it this happens see file ! when I press it goes back to desktop. When I start computer every day it says QTCORE4 missing, so I was wondering if this is something that is preventing me to use this software

Attachments

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
If you had the QTCORE4 error before you installed the Lumix software then no it's not related. Download and install CCleaner and then open it up and choose the second tab on the left: "Registry". Then tell it to scan for issues, select "fix the issues", create a backup (just in case), then "fix all selected issues". That will likely get rid of your QTCORE4.DLL boot error.

Your other issue may be be a software programming problem. I would contact Panasonic support or check if they have a forum? Or look for a software update ... is there a version 9.2 ? or maybe try an older version?

Ask a Question