SOLVED Problem with .wmf file

Reaction score
Folks need help.

I have a folder containing quite some .wmf files. These files are cliparts
But when I open this folder the cliparts show up as enlosure and this I hate... I have imported these from an Win XP machine to my new Win 7 pro machine.

How can one set the icons to show the clipart in "real" so to say.

I can open one at a time with Paint or Windows Photo Viewer that is not what i want. When I look into the folder I want to pic one out of the lot by seeing them all in the folder view.

Sorry if I cannot explain my problem in good english but ok give it a try, please!!

Regard
Michael

Attachments

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
In searching, I read that the thumbnail views were removed for metafiles because of security concerns but if you need that functionality you might ...

Try this google plug-in for Windows Explorer
(Note there is one version for 64-bit (x64) and another for 32-bit (x86); be sure to get the right one for your OS)

or

use a separate application to view them, like IrfanView

Last edited:
Reaction score
In searching, I read that the thumbnail views were removed for metafiles because of security concerns but if you need that functionality you might ...

Try this google plug-in for Windows Explorer
(Note there is one version for 64-bit (x64) and another for 32-bit (x86); be sure to get the right one for your OS)

or

use a separate application to view them, like IrfanView
Thank you for support in this matter.
Irfan view solved it all for us...
Michael

Ask a Question