Problem with installation Windows 7

Reaction score
Hi to all from Czech,
I download 64bit version of Windows 7 from Microsoft website, burn to DVD and run installation on my computer. After copying files and reboot Windows show this message, can any help my where is the problem? Windows build 7077 i install before month without any problem. I try install 3x - the same problem :-( I install to empty partition, he have 26GB.
My computer. Athlon X2 5200+, 6GB RAM, 500GB + 1000GB disc, graphics card on motherboard (nVidia 6100 with 256MB RAM), DVDRW, any non-standard hardware. On computer i have dual boot Windows XP CZ + Windows Vista 64bit CZ
Thanks for help and sorry for my english.
dejvidek

"Windows could not complete the installation. To install windows on this computer, restart the installation."

Reaction score
On a 64x you need 20gb of available space. Not sure but thats cutting it kind of close.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Did you do as the message suggests and try installing again to see if it worked?

If so, try re-downloading the RC ISO and burn it again in case there was a problem with it.

Reaction score
nope , i istalled it when i had 14 gb of free space . windows just noticed that this is the minimum amount of free space requed for instalation

i got a bunch of dvd-rw disks , have 5 of them with win 7 diff builded burned

try to butn it once again , better use dvd-rw discks at low speed

Ask a Question