problem with games

Reaction score
hi i have window 7 ultimate but there is no chess titans or any other game in this folder.i also went to program and features on or off section but i couldn't find the option for games.plz help me to sort out this problem.....

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Games is the very first item at the top of Turn Windows features On/Off, pretty hard to miss it, however, if you have an administrator they can disable games via Group Policy Editor.

Reaction score
Games is the very first item at the top of Turn Windows features On/Off, pretty hard to miss it, however, if you have an administrator they can disable games via Group Policy Editor.
you are right but there is no option of games in Turn Windows features On/Off.now plz tell me how can i get these games.i m crazzy for chess titans plz help me.i hav downloaded chess master but it doesn't have gud quality and graphics like chess titans.....w8ng 4 ur reply.....

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I don't know what to tell you, unless the W7 Ultimate version in Pakistan is different than here you should have an option like this:
Games1.jpg
Which expands to this:
Games2.jpg

Ask a Question