Printer scanner problems

Reaction score
My Epson stylus CX3600 automatically installed on vista on a plug and play basis. This is not happening on windows seven. Hopefully this will be resolvable. Sincerely Francis

Reaction score
You might check Device Manager to see if you have any yellow question marks for your devices
If you do uninstall the devices with the question mark and it should automatically start from there

Reaction score
installiation problem with Epson Stylus CX 3600

hi Clifford

I did to resolve the problem by using the manufacturers installation disk but it will not do plug and play as Vista did. Users will have become used to plug and play for this. Thanks for all of your help. Best wishes from Francis

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
My Canon stand alone Printer (S520) was perfectly Plug and Play in Win 7 but my Canon stand alone Flatbed Scanner was not recognized. I had to install the drivers and scanner programs before it would be recognized properly. I wonder if it's just an issue with Scanners only and if the All-in-one printer/scanners will be problematic?

Reaction score
For some reason My lexmark 1100x isnt recognized by W7 I had it working but now its failed I will try after I install Loki heros of mythology( game 4 im testing on W7)

Ask a Question