SOLVED Office 2010 Editing Language "Not installed"

Reaction score
I do not know when this happened, but I can not use Spelling and / or Grammar in Word or Excel. I can not find where to get it? In Word Option - Language - It show English (U.S.) <default> Enabled - Not installed

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
What happens if you completely uninstall the software and then reinstall it?

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
This is a Office Home and Student 2010 family x3 Pack. I am sure it has used up all 3. Had it on Vista system and now is on 7 64 bit Pro. As I recall I had to call Microsoft the last time it was installed. I have a laptop that works fine. The desk top is where the issue is at. I was wondering if some update screw it up. I wonder if a restore might fix it. What do you think?

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Trying a system restore to before the problem is worth a try

Reaction score
Granddaughter son-in-law visiting, fixed the problem. Open Control Panel: Programs and Features: Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010: "CHANGE" : Add or Remove Features: Office Shared Features: Proofing Tools: English Proofing Tools. All is good now.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Granddaughter son-in-law visiting, fixed the problem. Open Control Panel: Programs and Features: Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010: "CHANGE" : Add or Remove Features: Office Shared Features: Proofing Tools: English Proofing Tools. All is good now.
Thanks so much for share your solution when you get it, I become mad trying to fix this issue, restore the system, download language packs, but they being already installed. Never think about control panel configurations.

Thanks again.

Ask a Question