Microsoft Office 2010 corrupt

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone help, I bought my laptop about 8 months ago on-line from America, Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010 were already installed and I've been using both without any problems. I'm running genuie windows run MGADiag.exe tool and that also validates Windows and Office but I have not got any info on what my product keys are as there are no stickers any where on my laptop and my Office 2010 is now not working ( I get error saying it's corrupt and asking me to re-install ) however if I un-install and re-install I will have to enter my Office product key and I don't know where it is?? HELP I'm just a beginer so if you can help could you please explain, thanks Sara

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Download and install SIW. Then run it and under software > licenses write down your keys and store them somewhere safe. Never post them online where others can see and steal them.

Ask a Question