motherboard Asus P7H55

Reaction score
hi folks,

my computer blew up like last week tuesday so I went to the store to get a new one. course I need a nice pc so i want 2 graphic cards in it. since the onboard card is like sweet it would be nice to get that working at the same time as my new graphic card (Asus Geforce GTS450)

anyone knows ore the onboard (Asus Geforce ENGT220 1GB D2 LP) automatticely turns of if you put a new one in?

jim.c

Reaction score
:D computer came yesterday instead of monday so the awnser is no it's not possible, this thread can be closed please :)

p.s. is it possible to edit your post?

Reaction score
:D computer came yesterday instead of monday so the awnser is no it's not possible, this thread can be closed please :)
Thanks for updating your thread. :)
Sorry no one had an answer for you though.
I think we can leave the thread open for now.

p.s. is it possible to edit your post?
Do you see a green button in the bottom right of your post labeled "Edit"?

Digerati

Post Quinquagenarian
Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
If you do edit your post, if there have been replies, it is normally best to just correct spelling or the like because the site does not send out notices of edits. If changing context, in most cases, it is best to just post a reply with just a correction.

I note you said you want two graphics cards, but want to keep your on-board enabled too. You did not say what this computer is used for but normally when you see 2 graphics cards, it is for gaming using SLI or Crossfire, or to feed 3 or 4 monitors. Unless you plan on running 5 monitors, I would not enable the on-board graphics, even if nice. On-board graphics typically rob some (often large chunks) of system RAM for graphics processing. Keeping it disabled frees that up.

Ask a Question