Matshita dvd UJ875 drive is not recognizing any CD/DVD

Discussion in 'Drivers' started by kprajesh_nair, Nov 29, 2011.

1. kprajesh_nair

kprajesh_nair

Hi, After I install from Vista Home Premium to Windows 7 premium 32bit my Matshita dvd UJ875 drive is not recognizing any CD/DVD on the drive showing " please insert CD on the drive.Drive shows in Explorer and also in Disk Management and Device Manager . I have no !-mark associated with the drive in Device Manager. I tried Disable Driver Signature Enforcement option I tried uninstall drive and restart . . Nothing helps!

No resolution yet. I am Using Pakard Bell easy note T6500 RS 66 .. please help.....

kprajesh_nair, Nov 29, 2011
    1. Advertisements

2. kprajesh_nair

TrainableMan ^ The World's First ^ Moderator

It's not that you were being ignored but I cannot find any drivers or firmware updates for Matshita UJ-875.

The drivers for your computer are >>HERE<< but there is nothing listed for a DVDRom which supposedly means it uses the standard W7 drivers for that.

Plus you said there is not a missing driver flagged in device manager.

My only advice would be to message Packard Bell Support from the link I listed.

TrainableMan, Dec 4, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question