Latest CCleaner Version:Check it

Reaction score
LATEST CCLEANER VERSION RELEASED - JUNE 24,2010 - VERSION:2.33.1184
DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download

• What's New:
    • Added support for Flock 3.0.
    • Improved database compacting to only run when needed.
    • Improved Index.dat files cleaning for IE8 to include IECompatCache, IETldCache, PrivacIE folders.
    • Improved accuracy of cleaning status messages.
    • Improved localization and language support.
    • Improved UI text formatting for Cleaner screen.
    • Fixed Startup Tool double-clicking behavior on Win9x.
    • Minor improvements to Registry Cleaner on Windows 7.
    • Added Kurdish translation.

more version info...
LAST BUT NOT LEAST.......:)
New CCleaner version 2.15.815 will be released soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Thanks for the reminder, already have it though.

BTW, when you're doing the "copy & paste" from websites be sure to do a "Preview Post" so you can see what it will look like when you submit it and then you can clean it up if necessary.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Geez, I just updated like 3 weeks ago. Always remember to uncheck the dang toolbar on install!!!

Thanx.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Thanks mistu4u :top:, CCleaner tends to update about each month (and thats a good thing - one of my most used apps) :)

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Mine, too! I use it for daily cleaning of temp internet files, cookies, and such. Downloads, I just dump them in the Recycle Bin & empty them. CCleaner has some of the best tools on the market, and it's free.

As TrainableMan said, make sure that you uncheck "Run at Startup" & "Install the Yahoo toolbar"

And too, the writers of CCleaner also has Recuva & Defraggler, two other fine tools to have in your chest. However, Defraggler is best used on XP & below. In Windows 7 & Vista, it can report that you're in serious need of a defrag, when you're not.

Reaction score
never felt secure with any type of reg editor or any type of cleaning tools. but then again this feeling was my experience with such tools more then 5yrs ago.. im curious of this program though..

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
never felt secure with any type of reg editor or any type of cleaning tools. but then again this feeling was my experience with such tools more then 5yrs ago.. im curious of this program though..

aslan - you can feel very comfortable about using CCleaner, it's a handy program and doesn't do anything more than what you want it to do.

Regarding the registry cleaner function on it, it's about the only one that most of us here will use since it doesn't rip the registry to pieces.

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
Regarding the registry cleaner function on it, it's about the only one that most of us here will use since it doesn't rip the registry to pieces.
Plus, by default, it asks you to make a backup before deleting the registry keys (which you should do).

Reaction score
Plus, by default, it asks you to make a backup before deleting the registry keys (which you should do).
cleaning programs have had that function for yrs and still come across issues after backup solution. very much doubt i would offer the program to a client but i will try it on my extra win7 system..

Reaction score
Ccleaner is well known amongst gurus and enthusiasts as behaving perfectly without causing errors ever. It simply just doesn't mess up and is well designed.

You'll enjoy the usage for sure.

Reaction score
Yes right on time does change many things especially within software CC is THE tool most Authorities use so its as good as they get.I rate this a 100% tool works very well Thankx.
regards
JOB

Ask a Question