SOLVED Issues with Flash Player 11.3

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I have been having issues with Flash Player in FireFox for some time now. It lags and hangs and has gotten worse with each upgrade; yet the latest IE version (11.3.300.271) works perfectly well.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Flash to no avail. I was running an older version of FireFox so I also tried uninstalling and then installing Firefox 14 and still it was no help.

Finally tonight I found a site with old program versions and I uninstalled Flash and then installed the last 11.2 version (11.2.202.235) and my FireFox is working beautifully again. Whatever the changes are between 11.2 & 11.3, they are of no value to me if the player no longer works properly.

Was just wondering if any other FireFox users noticed problems with the 11.3 versions of flash player?

Reaction score
Give me some sites you use with FF and see if I experience the same issues you are having.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Youtube or MSNBC.

I suspect if you have a faster internet connection it might not be a problem for you but with my 4mb connection I see a huge difference between opening the same Flash content in IE versus FireFox.

It had reached unacceptable conditions for me and with the older version in FireFox I am now, once again, operational.

Reaction score
Yeah...I don't have any issues at all using FF with youtube or msnbc. Then again my connection speeds are 50/5...you might have a good point there with the isp speed. Maybe someone else with a similar connection speed can check it out. Sorry I couldn't be of any better help for you.

Ask a Question