SOLVED Is it Windows 7 Ultimate or Windows 7 Home Premium

Reaction score
When I goto system information, it shows that I have Windows 7 Home Premium and when I ran the Magic Jelly Bean Key finder it showed I have Windows 7 Ultimate. I am re installing Windows and The ISO I am downloading states that it is very critical to verify the exact OS........ What is the correct OS?

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
When you go to Control Panel > System does it say Windows is activated? And if so then whatever version is listed at the top of that window is what you have.

Reaction score
right click computer> properties there you will know the system information about your computer.

Reaction score
When I goto system information, it shows that I have Windows 7 Home Premium and when I ran the Magic Jelly Bean Key finder it showed I have Windows 7 Ultimate. I am re installing Windows and The ISO I am downloading states that it is very critical to verify the exact OS........ What is the correct OS?
When you go to Control Panel > System does it say Windows is activated? And if so then whatever version is listed at the top of that window is what you have.
Thank you, I am still trying to teach myself how to fix computers....LOL

Ask a Question