Hey brkkab123

Reaction score
brkkab123

Could I get you to upload the "FAHlog.txt" from your client's folder?

By the way, which client are you using now?

Reaction score
Here's the log Cliiford. P.S. I'm ordering a SSD tomorrow. When I get and do a clean install, is there anything I have to do with the F@H folders/files ? OCZ Vertex 3 Max IOPS 120GB. I've only got one pc. I'm using cleint 1. On Friday Night there was a updated version of SUPERAntiSpware Pro that screwed up my pc, so I had to do a clean install and temporarily go back to version 4.55.100 of it before their support emailed a link to version 5. Version 5 work's great. Let everyone know to stay away from 4.56.1000 of SA. It's bug ridden and crashes everything, including explorer.exe. For (e-mail address removed) I'm using the Systray version from the (e-mail address removed) website main page.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't think there is anything special you would need to do to the folder. Once the new OS is installed you can install the client back to the same folder. Keep in mind though if you have a WU currently in progress, its best if you let it finish. The re-install may wipe the WU if you don't let it finish.

I was looking through the FAHlog.txt file and didn't see where you was using the -smp flag. Were you only running on one core?

If you don't want your computer running at full capacity, we can throttle it back some and still use all the cores. That way you would qualify for the bonuses.

Reaction score
I don't think I'll have to worry about the WU's. The drive that currently has Windows 7 is going to be formatted booting from the Windows 7 dvd, then the Windows 7 install on the ssd will proceed. F@H will be re-installed after everything else is installed and configured to my liking's.

Ask a Question