HELP!!!!

Reaction score
Ok, last year for my birthday i built a computer. It has great specs and worked great for a long time. Its always had annoying crashes every once in a while but then i got i virus and reinstalled windows and got a new hard drive since new windows didnt fix it. Since then, i have ahad a ton of game crashes, driver isues and blue screens and i need help. I will list errors below.

I get the following blue screens: Memory managment, and page fault in non-paged area

Also,themostcommoncrashi get is very often when playing games, i go black for a few seconds then get an error saying "display driver has stopped responding and recovered" After that, some games go back to normal hile others go black or white and have to be restarted. I have gotton new drivers multiple times and even bought a brand new graphics card at the most expensive price i could afford. When i get a new driver or card, it stops the issue for a day or two then it starts again

Please help i have a great system and i really want to use it funcianally.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
First step would be to make sure you don't have a virus now. See most effective method for running it from safe mode at the beginning of my post HERE.

Next, it's possible when you rebuilt your machine that you set up the memory wrong in the BIOS. You should make sure you have the proper timings/voltage in BIOS for your particular memory. Utility programs like SIW or CPU-Z should be able to tell you the different settings that are acceptable for your memory and then you set it to the correct one for your bus speed. You might also run Memtest86+ for a day (6-8 passes) and see if it flags your memory as a problem; if it shows up in red then this could be your settings or an actual physical defect.

You should go to the homepage for your computer model and make sure you are using the latest drivers and BIOS.

Then if you still get bluescreens please follow all the rest of the advice listed in
How to get BSOD and crash debugging assistance including posting your DMP files, etc.

Ask a Question