graphics problem...window

Reaction score
hi guys....help please...

i'm having this graphics problem....
usually in windows 7, when you open a window, usually it fades-in. and i love that particular effect...
but, when i use run my adobe after effects cs3...it just pops-out and the "fade-in" effect is disabled...

what do you think is the problem here...???
thanks for the time...
:eek:

Reaction score
Hi.

I'd venture a guess that CS3 is the problem. CS4 or above should be used with Windows 7 to be fully compatible.

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
I've seen more than one program "turn-off" the Aero Effect and usually the best fix is to follow TorrentG's suggestion and update your CS3 to CS4

Reaction score
Hi.

I'd venture a guess that CS3 is the problem. CS4 or above should be used with Windows 7 to be fully compatible.
thanks for the advice...but...
can i open my cs3 file to cs4?
and how about my plug-ins installed in after effects cs3?

Reaction score
Yes, CS3 projects or saved files can be used and successfully opened in CS4.

Most, if not all CS3 plugins work well under CS4. I have only used a few 3rd party plugins in Photoshop like Fractalius. It works in all versions of CS. I really think you will not have any plugin problems.

Elmer BeFuddled

Resident eejit
Reaction score
I've never had any issues with plug-ins whenever I've moved between CS3, CS4 and CS5 (Trial).
Your biggest problem will be whether to run 32 or 64 bit Photoshop, some of my most commonly used plug-ins are dragging their heels at moving on to 64 bit.
I'm only hanging on to CS3 for its animation feature, sadly lacking nowadays but not used often enough to warrant (the expense of) replacing with anything else.

Ask a Question