googles black nav bar

Reaction score
Google has the damn black navigation bar now, come to find out it's experimental and soon going to be permanent. Is there a way to remove the black nav bar but still keep it functional. I just like plain jane white, no frills, no whistles and bells. Just simple.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I quite like the black nav bar, I have to admit :). Although it looks a little bing-esq now!

This greasemonkey script should remove it for you:

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/105723

I've not tried it myself, but greasemonkey code can do loads of clever things and usually works well. Hope that helps!

Ace

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
That black nav bar I just noticed a few days ago, but I think it looks nice. No matter what I do though it always seems to recognize my google login though lol. Cleared my cache and cookies several times, but I think since it's linked with my youtube, that's whats triggering the login for google.

Can't blame them though, goes to show that they still test new things to update their great search engine.

Ask a Question