Frequent BSOD 3d

Reaction score
I've been getting this error a lot since November, about 20-25 times. With 10 of those being since Christmas. I haven't been able to go more than 5 minutes without getting an error today alone unless I'm in safe mode. I uploaded the past 10 dump files to skydrive, hoping someone can help out. The last thing I did was installed the display drivers and reinstalled upon start up. So far so good.

https://skydrive.live.com/?mkt=en-US#cid=6E7A4BC4DF75CECB&id=6E7A4BC4DF75CECB!105

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Your BSODs don't point to it specifically but a best guess would suggest it is caused by the Trusteer Rapport software you installed for your bank in December 2nd. It has been known to cause BSODs. Best recommendation would be to uninstall it and see if the problem persists.

zigzag3143

Wanikiya
Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
I would also run driver verifier to pin the if that is the case.
Driver verifier (for complete directions see our wiki here)

Reaction score
Okay, I uninstalled Trusteer. I had a few crashes (8) between August and installing it. But they did become far more frequent afterward. I'll have to check out the driver verifier later on tonight. Thank you both

Ask a Question