Frequent BSODs

Reaction score
Hi, i am suffering the BSOD, with some error: 0x0000003b or sometimes 0x000000a.

i downloaded the CPU-Z . and Windows6.1-KB980932-x64 (but when i runing windows6.1, tell me" the update it is not aplicable in your computer").

Now, i gonna post some screens(CPU-Z and BSOD) and gonna upload the dump files.

Pls Help!

PD: once a time a day the pc reboot because BSOD. Thanks.
PD2: i need to post another information in order to fix this problem? Thanks 2.

Attachments

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Start by scanning your computer for viruses in safe mode just to rule out that possibility. See how HERE.

Update your Nvidia video driver if possible (currently: nvlddmkm.sys Feb 9, 2013) as one of the DMPs points to that.

You didn't specify the make/model of your computer or whether you have 32 or 64-bit W7 but you should visit the computer or motherboard manufacturer and update the rest of your drivers as well.

Other than that your issues are beyond my limited debugging abilities, sorry. Maybe someone else will come along with more BSOD knowledge.

Reaction score
Start by scanning your computer for viruses in safe mode just to rule out that possibility. See how HERE.

Update your Nvidia video driver if possible (currently: nvlddmkm.sys Feb 9, 2013) as one of the DMPs points to that.

You didn't specify the make/model of your computer or whether you have 32 or 64-bit W7 but you should visit the computer or motherboard manufacturer and update the rest of your drivers as well.

Other than that your issues are beyond my limited debugging abilities, sorry. Maybe someone else will come along with more BSOD knowledge.
Hi, thanks to respond quiclky!.
Now i am downloading the latest nvidia drivers, and i'll run the antivirus in safe mode.

Here it is a pict about my system and computer.

PD:10 minutes ago, i had the BSOD with this error: 0x00000019

Attachments

Ask a Question