BSOD Random but very frequent occurrence

MKK

Reaction score
I have encountered BSOD numerous times in the past three days. I have a feeling it has something to do with browsing, because it crashes when I have either IE or Chrome open. But there were a few occurrence when I was not browsing. I updated Skype just before the first occurrence. Now, I have uninstalled skype to see if it reoccurs.
The attached files has the dump and system info.
Kindly request help to find out and fix the issue.

Attachments

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
All 4 of the DMPs you included mention something different which unfortunately means it is likely beyond my skillset (if they all pointed to a specific driver then that's easy, I would tell which one to update or uninstall).

You mentioned the software change & that you uninstalled it, so let us know if that resolves it. How about recent hardware changes such as new RAM, etc?

MKK

Reaction score
All 4 of the DMPs you included mention something different which unfortunately means it is likely beyond my skillset (if they all pointed to a specific driver then that's easy, I would tell which one to update or uninstall).

You mentioned the software change & that you uninstalled it, so let us know if that resolves it. How about recent hardware changes such as new RAM, etc?
I did encounter a few more blue screen events after the software was removed. Nothing changed on the hardware.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I don't think we have a regular active member that digs into bluescreens any longer but I do suggest you zip the new DMPs and post them; you never know when someone might see them & offer an idea.

Ask a Question