Freezes, Load Buzzing, Turn off only Solution!

Reaction score
I have a new (5 months) Samsung model R780 Laptop. Windows 7. Wonderful until it suddenly freezes. Most times when I am streaming from a TV program or on a Netflix Movie. Works for about 20 minutes, Freezes and ferocious loud buzing. :dontknow: Tried ESC - also - Ctrl/Alt/Del - Only way out is to keep pressing the On/Off button. Takes a few seconds but eventually goes off. After switching on again it will play movie etc. all the way thru. doesn't happen all the time but getting more frequent. Thankfully I have not had the BSOD .................... sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. Sorry haven't been around in a few weeks :( - had visitors staying - this is what happens when living in Venice Florida!!!!!! :)

PROBLEM SOLVED!!

I went to Best Buy in Sarasota and was told that I was experiencing this problem because I was 'streaming' on WiFi. This may be OK if the strength of the Broadband is very fast as the information will stream as it should, but if on a slower feed the information will eventually back up and jam........... makes sense to me - if I attach a cable to my Internet I will not have the problem.

Thanks for your help guys.................

Last edited:
Reaction score
1. Attach your CPU-Z snapshots of these tabs for each slot of RAM: MEMORY and SPD.

2. Submit your drivers list http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/driverview.html.
Thanks for your help - I don't really understand what you mean but I searched for SPD and found Error came up - when I went to the location of the file it was at the address of C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Power2Go\Language\Fra
I think I am on the wrong track :confused: I have about 3.86 RAM left of 4 if that is any help?

Ask a Question