Final post on the forum.

Reaction score
I'm not gonna get into details. I'm only posting to say my goodbyes and fair well to you all.

When I started my forum life 3 years ago, I had no idea I would stick around so long, nor did I ever dream of becoming moderator to such a great site for more than two years. I've had a blast, but for me it seems the fun is over.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry to see you go Clifford - all the best :). I'm sure we'll bump in to eachother elsewhere on the net.

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
Thanks for everything c_c!

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Hey Cliff.
Sad news.
Truth is, for quite a different reason - I am just entering my eightieth year on this planet, - I am thinking (only thinking so far) of changing my hobby also.
Anyway. Good luck to you, and sorry to see you go.

Reaction score
I'm also sorry to see you go. One less expert to help me in my floundering!

Reaction score
Really sorry to see you go Clifford, wish we could talk you into staying.

Reaction score
I'm not gonna get into details. I'm only posting to say my goodbyes and fair well to you all.

When I started my forum life 3 years ago, I had no idea I would stick around so long, nor did I ever dream of becoming moderator to such a great site for more than two years. I've had a blast, but for me it seems the fun is over.
As a member recently Retired, I can appreciate your situation, regards and good luck, sleepyH22:cool:

Ask a Question