Finally!!! I have some WIN 7 Updates

Reaction score
After weeks trying to install Win 7 updates on this HP p6750f computer, decided to go another route. So, I installed a new FoxCONN motherboard and new Western Digital 2TB 64mb hard drive. The four Win 7 OS recovery discs downloaded and installed very well...no problems on any kind, including the Product Key.

So, here I have come to a halt on "updates". After some effort trying to get Internet Explorer 11 to install and run, I finally started getting some old updates installed. With some help from a couple web sites....www. wu.krelay.de/en and http://www. howtogeek.com, was I able to install most of the past updates. However, I have come to a standstill on five that will not download/install as it shows.... "This update not applicable to this computer" Here are those five... x64 bit KB3078601, KB3109094, KB3138612, KB3145739, and KB3164033.
There is no mention of why these don't apply to a Windows 7 Home OS.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I must have pull the trigger on a update that was causing all the troubles in downloading and installing the updates this afternoon. I located a update that was listed as "important" in a list. It downloaded and installed, and all of a sudden here comes 158 Windows 7 x64 based updates to be installed from the Windows Update files.

Ask a Question