Failed at changing IP adress [HELP NEEDED]

Reaction score
Hey!
I ressently tried to change my IP adress. Because I was (am) IP banned on a SanAndreas:MultiPlayer server. Everything worked out pretty good, but i have now an extra network witch is called "Unidentified network" I have tryed almost everything that i know to remove that network. Because when I am connected to that i can't get network connection. Before this happened I was using the Wireless network connection without any troubles. The name of the wireless network was as seen on picture "ninaseb" but without the "Unidentified network" underneet it.

So my question is how can I remove, or change that network so that is gone. Because I can't live with a LAN cable plugged into my laptop for the rest of my life.

Here is a picture of my problem:

As you can see. I don't want that "Unidentified network" so please help me.

I am so sorry for my bad English (from Norway)

Thanks!

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
Strange. How did you change IP? Did you request a change from your ISP? That's the best option, you shouldn't need to change anything yourself, not even in your router, in that case. Otherwise, use a proxy?

Ask a Question