Fact or Fiction ?

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
Let me think....ah NO!

And just today on my 3 mile ride home from work in a somewhat rural area, I saw 2 people either texting or surfing while driving. Anyone doing that should have their phones and partners taken from them. Very idiotic and irresponsible behavior!

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I have a basic cellphone and I never text with it. For a day with the right lady I would give up the phone for a week.

I don't like "what if" games because they have nothing to do with reality; people SAY a lot of things they rarely mean.

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Due to my new job several months ago it plus some additional responsibilities I acquired an LG 500G phone with QWERTY keyboard. It is a great phone but I don't text that often. It was just easier to use than than older conventional phone I had, plus it was only $25.00 !

Those who would rather give up being with their partner or having sex for a cell phone should be quarantined on a deserted island in the Pacific and let the Chinese play target practice with their nuclear ballistic missiles! It's also a sad statement of what our society has become.

Ask a Question