Can Someone pass to me the ISO of Windows 7 Starter in the version of factory of Acer please?

Reaction score
Hi to everyone, I had a problem with my laptop Acer Aspire One AO531h-0Dk, the problem is that my hard drive died and now I can't use the computer, I bought a new hard drive, and I installed on the computer, but the Recovery that Acer provided to me was on the death hard drive, so now I can't reinstall again the OS, I know that I can install a fresh insatalation of Windows 7 Starter, but I prefer the original that provided Acer, I don't care about the bloatware, I just want the same Windows 7 Starter that I haved with all the things that Acer added like for example the backgrounds and all the stuff. So my question is this.
Can Someone send to me a Windows 7 Starter ISO but with the Acer stuff and if it could be with the drivers included please ?
Thank you all.
I'm sorry if you couldn't understand somethink, I'm from spain.

Reaction score
Your English is fine. I doubt though you will have success. Not many people continue to visit Windows 7 forums. Your best bet would be to contact Acer and purchase their recovery media for your specific machine.

I have dealt with HP before, that is asking for recovery media. I have never dealt with Acer, so good luck if you decide to go that route.

I have experience with a different model of the Acer Aspire One, but never had access to an ISO or recovery media. I had to make my own backup images.

Reaction score
Thank you so much for your replie clifford_cooley, but do you think maybe if I search in the web I could find the ISO recovery file that I need ?

Ask a Question