Driver Asus M2N-E SLI

Reaction score
Hi,

I installed the Windows 7 Ultimate 64 on my computer and started correctly, but Windows is detecting an imminent failure in HD. I think it may be due to the motherboard drivers not installed because I'm not finding.
Does anyone know where I can find drivers for the motherboard ASUS M2N-E SLI?
Thank you for your help.

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Hi,

I installed the Windows 7 Ultimate 64 on my computer and started correctly, but Windows is detecting an imminent failure in HD. I think it may be due to the motherboard drivers not installed because I'm not finding.
Does anyone know where I can find drivers for the motherboard ASUS M2N-E SLI?
Thank you for your help.
Aquilesbp, welcome to the forum! Driver Max is a good place to find drivers for your system. They have a tool to download and scan your system with. It is best done with your IE browser, for best results. Some of these scanners do not work properly with other browsers. When you are prompted to switch to IE (unless you're an IE user already) select yes, until you finish your scan and updating your drivers. The free version allows only two drivers per day, if you have only a few outdated ones, the freebie will do. You will be presented with a list of the installed drivers and the available updated ones in their database. You will be able to choose which ones you want first. Should you need further assistance, post back at any time, we're here to help.

Reaction score
Hi

my windows is on 32 bit on w7.If i choose to download the motherboard asus m2n e sli for vista 32 bit from asustek...is ok?it will work?

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
dsTTT, if there are no Windows 7 drivers for your motherboard graphics then yes, you could try the 32-bit Vista drivers. I cannot guarantee they will work but it is your best chance.

Ask a Question