Bluetooth driver does not work on ASUS K42F

Reaction score
I am using Windows7 Ultimate 32bit on ASUS K42F note book. I used normally before, but after re-installing Windows7 Ultimate 32bit bluetooth does not work. When I switch to ON WAN and Bluetooth by pressing Fn+F2 key(for asus), then there is only showing WAN pop up, not bluetooth pop up. When I try to install bluetooth software/driver, it shows" No device is plugged..." Please help me..!!

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, rezabd.

If you go to Device Manager, is there any bluetooth device listed there, or any unknown devices?

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
Make sure you install the bluetooth driver from here, and that you follow the instructions carefully. I'd also encourage you to install all other drivers available there which are compatible with your system.

Reaction score
Make sure you install the bluetooth driver from here, and that you follow the instructions carefully. I'd also encourage you to install all other drivers available there which are compatible with your system.
Thanks Core for reply me. I am trying to install driver from there, but a command promt window (small black screen) is opened and close within 1 second. I used my bluetooth before with same driver. I updated my windows and happened this.

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
You have installed the Wireless Console Utility, as instructed on the drivers page, right?

Have you applied all available updates from Microsoft Update?

Ask a Question