download failed?

Reaction score
nVidia - Display - NVIDIA GeForce 7025 / NVIDIA nForce 630a

i have this update ready for install, and when i do the installation it just fails?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Does this happen even after you've rebooted your PC? I have seen some updates fail until I've restarted the machine and tried again.

You can download those drivers manually from the NVIDIA site anyway, here's the URL: www.nvidia.com/page/drivers.html

Hope that helps :)

Reaction score
it does not!
it happened for the first time with win 7 ultimate 64 bit, and only with this update.
I red the help menu and it says sometimes due the server or busy network downloads etc... like that would have been the reason...
So, i will try again and again or like you say manually at last.

thanks a lot :)

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
When you use Windows Update Service, it sometimes just does that. You may have to try several times, or wait a couple of days and try again.

Ian was suggesting that you go to nVidia's website and download the driver from there and manually install it rather than through Windows Update. Once you have the driver downloaded from nVidia, store it on an external hard drive or a CD-RW in case you need to install sometime in the future.

Ask a Question