Where to download and burn a copy of windows 7 ult. 64.

Reaction score
I had to replace my hard drive and I have the key for the laptop but need to copy windows 7 64 on disc so I can install win 7,

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Unfortunately Microsoft no longer offers open-to-all download of Win7. If you own the full version you can provide your key on their download site but more likely you have an OEM copy or upgrade version so you would not be eligible.

If it came preinstalled on your laptop you can reach out to the laptop manufacturer for a copy but they usually charge around $100.

Sometimes you can still find the latest released version: Windows 7 SP1 Media Refresh (SP1-U) elsewhere on the web. Just be careful and check the hash code to make sure you downloaded a non-altered version.

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 English ... Size: 3,243,070KB, MD5 hash: c9f7ecb768acb82daacf5030e14b271e

Reaction score
Try this application. If it doesn't do the job, I don't have any other recommendations.
https://www.heidoc.net/joomla/techn...icrosoft-windows-and-office-iso-download-tool

Important note though:
The downloader can't currently generate links for Windows 7, as well as Office 2007 and 2010. We're trying to bring back some limited options for these systems with the next release.
Windows 7 and Office 2007/2010 option are greyed out in the current version. The older versions do not have the options greyed out but appear to have trouble creating a link as well. By the time you read this maybe they will have the links fixed or permanently removed. As it is right now there is still hope.

Ask a Question