Win 7 ISO downloads

seB

Reaction score
have the location of the ISO win 7 downloads, but whoa! how do I know which one I want to download??? Have Win 7 Pro 64 bit, thanks for any help asap.

seB

Reaction score
Ive dwnloaded this but cant find it, so I will do it again from your link, (area USA) and burn shortly. thanks so much!

seB

Reaction score
aw, I know, when I download from the link, I can get to file, (from heidoc?) that wants me to select Win7 pro, sp1, then I click on confirm, and thats where I go no further, it does nothing. why? thanks, are you able to list exactly what to do, or walk me thru it?

Reaction score
Yeah, once you confirm which edition, it then ask your language. After you confirm your language, it then displays the two bit version links. The links are only valid for 24 hours, after that you will need to create new links. I went through the steps for your edition before posting my first comment. I however didn't test the links. If you get to that point and still have troubles I can test the links. But as it is you are getting hammed up earlier. I don't know why that is. I could have been bad timing. To test the links again I just created new links.

This is the link I created for [Windows 7 Professional SP1 English - 64-bit] that is good for only 24 hours. Hopefully it is a link I can share and it will work for you.

https://software-download.microsoft...1526868504&h=9fe87c0685988047f30fae755cd2f37b

seB

Reaction score
hey thanks! finally got it downloaded and saved. now, when opening imgburn, which do I use, write to disc, write files/folders to disc, creat image file frm files/folders? thanks again, hopefully making headway, not savvy on this stuff for sure.....but thinking I need to reinstall os due to bug (run malware, virus, everything, and still not working right), so only other way....thanks so much

Reaction score
An ISO is a disk image of the DVD, so you will want to restore the image of all the contents. ImgBurn will know how to handle the ISO, so there will be little for you you to worry about. Use the option "Write image file to disc". You need the application to interpret the image and write all the containing file and folders within the image to disk.

image to disc.png

You don't want to burn the file you downloaded straight to disk, which is the Write files/folder to disc".

seB

Reaction score
ok, copied all files to the disc, verified, and says successfully done! now what? it has label, imp id and file sys - file sys says ISO9660 (bootable), UDF (1.02). is that correct?

seB

Reaction score
o i'm back, the disc went to the boot stage, so I could choose win7 os, i cancelled it from there, didnt know what it would do as far as overwriting my current os or what.
paranoid, right?

anyway, after I do complete backup of my system, I can use this disc to reinstall the os completely, right? just put the disc in, hit os7 as stated, and it will do its job?
anything else I should know right now?
not doing it yet, have to make sure everything is backed up (another problem, not familiar with). hey, thanks so much for your patience, time and help, I've learned a lot from y'all today.

Reaction score
Glad I could help. You are on the right track. Get everything backed up first. Then you will be good to go with a reinstall. As long as you save all your data, I can't think of anything else.

Ask a Question