Date / Time Problem

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm really sorry guys, but it looks like the server time has messed up over the past day - causing all sorts of problems with post order and dates. :(

I'm working on fixing this ASAP :)

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Ian, I never even noticed anything out of the ordinary, except once I tried to make a post, and it took a couple of attempts for it to post. Really, I never thought anything of it, I thought the server(s) were busy. As many members as there are here on a given moment, no one probably thought anything of it. You run a super forum here, Ian, once in a while "s**t happens":D

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
I didnt notice either. The site has always run smoothly for me.

Reaction score
I would have blamed it on the local service anyway. :D

The local service drops out way to often. Sometime there is days without any disconnects. And then there is hours with as many as 6 disconnects.

I have a screen shot from March 4 of a one hour graph.
Internet drop out (Mar 4, 2010 - 10 PM).jpg

Back to the topic though, I've not noticed anything strange after the first few hours of switching over the servers. There for a few hours I couldn't "Mark Forum Read". That was fixed after a little time.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm glad it didn't cause any visible problems then :D

Ask a Question