SOLVED Create new thread and paperclip in tool bar for uploading a snipit

Reaction score
photo(2).png
photo(2).png Hello, I have always had trouble trying to start a new thread. There does not seem to be a click.

Reaction score
Also there is no longer a paperclip on the tool bar for uploading a snipit?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
HI Patti, it looks like you've got the hang of creating a new thread now, as you've made this one :D.

The upload process for attachments has changed slightly - just below the text box, there should be a button marked "upload a file" - if you click that then you can upload an image to the site. I'll do one now to demonstrate where the button is :)

Attachments

Reaction score
HI Patti, it looks like you've got the hang of creating a new thread now, as you've made this one :D.

The upload process for attachments has changed slightly - just below the text box, there should be a button marked "upload a file" - if you click that then you can upload an image to the site. I'll do one now to demonstrate where the button is :)

Reaction score
Thanks. I am going to upload a file and show you what the main page looks like for me. As you can see there is no "start new thread". I got the other one

Reaction score
Thanks. I am going to upload a file and show you what the main page looks like for me. As you can see there is no "start new thread". I got the other one by poking around for hours.
I would like to start a new thread but looking at this I cannot say how to do it?

Attachments

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Good work on the upload :).

If you go to the main Windows 7 Forum page (by clicking the big logo in the top left of every page), you should be able to click on one of the main categories - for example "Windows 7 Support". Once you are there, there should be an orange button on the top right of the main part of the page that says "post new thread". :)

Ask a Question