create bad sectors in my hdd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hi all !!!!
can anyone tell me how can i create bad sectors in my hdd????

THANKS ! ! !

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Why would you want to create bad sectors? Bad sectors occur over time as a HD is used. Eventually some spots will no longer properly hold a positive or negative charge making them unreliable. When this occurs the HD is designed to flag that sector as bad so that it is no longer used. A few bad sectors is nothing to be concerned about but if the drive starts getting more and more bad sectors then it needs to be replaced because it is "going bad" and will likely loose your data.

Reaction score
Why would you want to create bad sectors? Bad sectors occur over time as a HD is used. Eventually some spots will no longer properly hold a positive or negative charge making them unreliable. When this occurs the HD is designed to flag that sector as bad so that it is no longer used. A few bad sectors is nothing to be concerned about but if the drive starts getting more and more bad sectors then it needs to be replaced because it is "going bad" and will likely loose your data.

I know what the bad sectors do in my hdd.... you will be not responsible for nothing.... if you know tell me how can i create bad sectors........... PLEASE :)

Reaction score
How do we know its for your computer? You may want this information for spurious reason

Reaction score
How do we know its for your computer? You may want this information for spurious reason
i want to create bad sectors in my laptop because i need the warranty to get a newest and better model... beacause my laptop is noob and it has a lot of problems with games...

so if anyone knows how to create bad sectors in my hdd please tell me..... :)

Reaction score
You want this information for the purpose of filing a false claim, this is not the function of a help board such as this, I would suggest saving your money and buying new hard drive for your laptop. What you are doing is considered cheating, I for one will not help you nor most likely will any one else on this forum

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
That would be Fraud. Even if I did know a way I cannot help you do something illegal. Also a bad HD would not likely suffice to replace the entire laptop, they would just pop in a new HD.

This thread is closed!

If you persist asking for help to do something illegal you will be banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question