Can't find right driver for Sony Vaio Laptop

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a 5/2010 Sony Vaio Laptop VPCEB1SFX and I can't find the right driver that's missing in the memory. I tried one that was very close, but it ended up being for Windows Vista and not Windows 7. Any ideas?

Also, since I recently upgraded to Windows 9 (?) though my product key is for Windows 7, is there any difference with these drivers?

Thank you for your help!

Reaction score
Drivers are mostly change for different operating systems so try DRIVER MAX. make a free user in it and will let u update 2 drivers per day . in 24 hours. so it will update all your drivers you need.

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a 5/2010 Sony Vaio Laptop VPCEB1SFX and I can't find the right driver that's missing in the memory. I tried one that was very close, but it ended up being for Windows Vista and not Windows 7. Any ideas?

Also, since I recently upgraded to Windows 9 (?) though my product key is for Windows 7, is there any difference with these drivers?

Thank you for your help!
It would help if you mentioned for what device you need the driver. Do you need a driver for your chipset, your graphics card, your trackpad...what?

For the second question, I don't know what to say. Windows 9 doesn't even exist yet, so I don't know what you're asking.

Reaction score
before you upgraded to windows 8, did you run upgrade advisory to see what it said needed to be upgraded to install win8.
or are asking on about internet explorer 9.

Ask a Question