Cannot switch graphics(ATI - Intel)

Reaction score
Guys.i have been looking all over the internet for my problem but did not find any solution.Hope you guys can help me.
PROBLEM:-I have a HP pavilion dv6 notebook pc.It has two graphics -ATI MOBILITY RADEON HD 5650 and INTEL HD 3000. I recently installed COMODO firewall.After a few days I uninstalled it.After uninstalling it ,now i cant switch between the two graphics.
Before,to switch between graphics all I had to do was go to desktop,right click and select "Configure Graphics Properties".But the main problem is when i right click on desktop,I do not get the "Configure Graphics Properties".Please help me
I reinstalled Catalyst Control Center but nothing happened.I recently bought Max Payne 3 but cannot play because I cannot switch my graphics.Hope you guys can help me .
EDIT
This is what i used to get before,but now i dont seem to get this option:-

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Quite honestly I don't think installing and uninstalling Comodo caused this issue; more likely a driver was updated, possibly via windows update. But regardless, your best hope is to find a restore point prior to the issue and see if it can restore your system. Type System Restore into the start>search box.

Reaction score
Install comodo again.if this fixes it,don't uninstall it, just prevent it from running if you don't want to use it.Do a system restore or try Roll backing drivers through Device manager.

Kougar

OCing one chip at a time
Reaction score
I would suggest that you download the Intel GPU driver from HP's website. Graphics switching will require both Intel and ATI drivers to properly function. Hope that helps!

Ask a Question