BlackBerry Bold 9700 vs BlackBerry Curve 3G

Reaction score
We're switching to AT&T, so which blackberry is better? Don't care about price. Thanks. And BTW, am I the only one that posts in this Off Topic?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Feel free to post as much as you like in the Off-Topic section :D.

Whenever it comes to Mobile Phones, I always read GSM Arena - it's a great site, especially for comparing specs:

http://www.gsmarena.com/blackberry_curve_3g_9300-3422.php
http://www.gsmarena.com/blackberry_bold_9700-2963.php

From what I can tell, the Bold 9700 specs seem to edge the Curve 3G out... and it also rates slightly higher. However, both of these phones have been out for a while now - are these two phones the only options (and does it need to be a BB)?. If price isn't a consideration, there are some newer models out that you may like more :).

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
Thanks. And BTW, am I the only one that posts in this Off Topic?
Lol, I don't think so. The forum is a little slow right now.

My wife and I have AT&T and switched to I-Phones a couple of months ago after I broke my phone when traveling.The $49 deal. Our first smart phones.
The phones are pretty cool but I still hate Apple.

I post a lot in the Folding@Home section because that's where my interest lies at the moment. I'm not a gamer.

Having said that, I was about to post about catilly1092 and see if any one had heard from him lately. He is one of the forums most prolific posters.
Miss you cat. Hope all is okay!

Reaction score
Thanks, but my dad does want a BlackBerry. He gave me those 2 links for me to research right now, but I was wondering which you would choose.

Ask a Question