Audio problems windows 7

Reaction score
Does it seem no one has had problems with audio on this forum with windows 7, three days with no response from anyone? It also seems when it comes to auto updates no one knows too much about what happens when an auto-update screws up the OS that has been running for years without any problems at all So let's try this again with more information as possible. I have an h8-1300z, 10 GB RAM, 64 bit OS, I got an auto update and it somehow screwup my audio to the point of it's all crackly. Some of the things I have tried so far to fix this are, updated audio drivers, no help, gone into the control panel, device manager AMD HD driver, I have tried them all that was listed, but still no help. I was willing to give up and tried to reinstall windows 7 pro however my software is too old (5years) and it won't let me do that either. Can anyone tell me what I have to do to fix this??

Reaction score
WMP 7 which is tied into you audio, and just got molested by MS and had some of its features dismantled to make you buy 10, this has done a bit of a spin out in the minds of many from shock, MS still supports 7, but is gutting it right before your eyes, I don't do computers, I do life, so i cant help you, but as soon as folks recover i am sure you will get helped.

Ask a Question