All Games Crash

JWS

Reaction score
I recently installed Windows 7 and no games will run on it. I have the latest video drivers for GTX295. All games start and freeze up and I have to go to task manager to get out of them. Very frustating. I am going to add another hard drive and load XP, maybe then I can enjoy my computer again.

Reaction score
All games is a bit of a reach. All games I run on it run fine. What game are you having issue with?

-Jazmac

JWS

Reaction score
I mean every game like L4D, CoD4, Unreal 3. even the old games like Battlefield 1942, not the games that come with windows like hearts and such

JWS

Reaction score
It seems to be a Distributed COM error, but I don't know how to fix that. I went into the com services area, but didn't have a clue what to do to change the security level of the games that crash

Reaction score
got a buncg of games affected by win seven

Quake 4 - low performance , cant fit the sreen
Chrom - not possible to run
Darkest of Days - load error
Ghostbusters - fail to install
Black site - installed but workin with artefacts , not possible to play

Reaction score
Sounds like a 0x116 TDR timeout error, especially if you're using 64 bit.

Run with a large room fan blowing on the inside of the case to test if it's a heat issue or not.

Adjust the system RAM in your bios manually for the specific modules in use in relation to Vdimm (voltage), timings and frequency. You can visit the RAM maker's site for details. Use the spd tab of CPU-Z to find your exact RAM modules in use.

Install the monitor driver.

Please go to C:\Windows\Minidump and zip the contents there. Attach to a post using the paperclip and I can have a look to see what may be the potential cause.

Reaction score
I recently installed Windows 7 and no games will run on it. I have the latest video drivers for GTX295. All games start and freeze up and I have to go to task manager to get out of them. Very frustating. I am going to add another hard drive and load XP, maybe then I can enjoy my computer again.
f you have a 64 bit os then you will have to install under the x86 in order to run properly. I have had only issues with Halo and maple story but I finally got maple story running every other game I have has ran with out issues or the issues it has had is reguarding other componets then my ram. use hirens boot disk and run a compleate test on system hardware

Ask a Question