Windows7 & Security updates Office2007

Reaction score
Hallo,

I'm working with Windows7 Ultimate 64 Bit. My Office2007 Ultimate SP2 is installed with several security updates without any problems. Two days ago, i received 4 security updates again for the Office2007 system.
Windows7 system refuse to install these updates as reason: ""Don't find the product""

The received updates are: KB969613, KB969679, KB972581, KB973704

I tried to install each of them mannualy without any succes, ....same error!!
What can i do to fix that problem?

Any suggestion are welcome!
Thanks,
Jean-Marie,
(e-mail address removed)

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Sometimes that will happen, just be patient and in a few days it will probably update.

You might try clearing out your temp folders too.

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Hallo,

I'm working with Windows7 Ultimate 64 Bit. My Office2007 Ultimate SP2 is installed with several security updates without any problems. Two days ago, i received 4 security updates again for the Office2007 system.
Windows7 system refuse to install these updates as reason: ""Don't find the product""

The received updates are: KB969613, KB969679, KB972581, KB973704

I tried to install each of them mannualy without any succes, ....same error!!
What can i do to fix that problem?

Any suggestion are welcome!
Thanks,
Jean-Marie,
(e-mail address removed)
Welcome to the forum, Jean-Marie! Nice specs on your computer, I wished mine would hold 6GB RAM. DDR3 is the latest. As Nibiru said, cleaning your temp files may help, sometimes an update takes more than one attempt to install. One of my updates took several attempts to install, and I clean my temp files every night. Sooner or later, they should install. Should you need anymore help, feel free to post back at any time.:)

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Jean-Marie! Nice specs on your computer, I wished mine would hold 6GB RAM. DDR3 is the latest. As Nibiru said, cleaning your temp files may help, sometimes an update takes more than one attempt to install. One of my updates took several attempts to install, and I clean my temp files every night. Sooner or later, they should install. Should you need anymore help, feel free to post back at any time.:)
Thanks for the suggestion. I try again for the next days.

Jean-Marie,

Ask a Question