Windows vista iso download

Reaction score
Hi guys, I need a link to some windows vista iso downloads. It's for somebody that has a valid product key. I do NOT wan't a link to any "cracked" or "pireted" downloads. I would like to keep things legit.

Kougar

OCing one chip at a time
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply but I think he has vista home premium
The key should still work, just make sure to input the key during the install so it installs Home Premium instead of Ultimate.

Reaction score
It would be great if the links in this particular article actually worked. Alas, they don't. Any other suggestions please?

Reaction score
It would be great if the links in this particular article actually worked. Alas, they don't. Any other suggestions please?
The links did work back in March when this thread was created. We can not be held responsible for links that do not work six months later. Not to mention the fact that we are not affiliated with that site. If you have questions about those links please take it up with them. Last but not least, this is a Windows 7 forum not a Vista forum. If you have questions about Windows Vista, there are plenty of forums to choose from.

Last edited:

Ask a Question