SOLVED Windows Update

Reaction score
I did something bad, down loaded and installed "Reimage Repair" not good. I should have done a little reading on reviews. It only repairs MS windows OP., but screws more up than it fixes. The first repair it lock up the computer, and had to reboot in recovery mode. I called tech support, I have spoken to asian tech support but none as bad as this. I got shuffled between at least five different people. Then told me it would cost 350.00 and they would make repairs. Told them they had screwed it up, and I wanted my money back. After the first 4 hours on the phone they got it to work - some what.. It is W-7 Pro Lenovo lap top. The "Power Manger " Battery was gray out and would not show time remaining or percentage. They did get that to work. I thought that all was good. The next day I wanted to see if any changes in errors the program fixed. I ran the program again I found one error, I had it make the repair and it fix nothing. But it screw up the "Power Manager" again. I did fix it myself with a current download from Lenovo. However the program has screw something up on updates. The first update said I need to update some 60 + updates. After down loading and installing, it restarts, but it gives reverting error message. In windows it shows all have failed. I have tried down loading from 20 down to one or two. From three days ago I may have 5 to 10 that have been installed.

Reaction score
Solved: UN-install Re-Image, then make repairs as needed to computer. Never, never install Re Image..

Ask a Question