Windows april 6th newsletter about Summit 2010

Reaction score
Members,
Microsoft US are holding an awesome summit 2010 win 7 if any members would like to go and register this post is for the very interested members alike.I myself like them and want very much to attend however I am waiting for the Australian Win 7 summit here later this year.

Thank you for your interest in attending Windows Summit 2010! This inaugural event is taking place May 25-27 at the Microsoft Conference Center on Microsoft’s corporate campus in Redmond, WA. At this three-day event, you will learn about Windows 7 hardware and software technologies and receive actionable information and best practices straight from the source.Come hear keynote addresses from Windows leadership, attend technical breakout sessions, chalk talks, and an Ask the Experts evening for technical professionals and decision makers, and meet technical experts in the Windows organization. This is your opportunity to understand the direction of Windows 7 in the ecosystem and how you can differentiate your new products and build alignment between your products and Microsoft’s strategies. We look forward to seeing you!

To register as a General Attendee, please click HERE.
To register as a Microsoft Employee, please click HERE.
If you have been provided with a registration code, please click HERE.

The Windows Logo Program Newsletter provides up to date information about the Windows Logo Program. Did you get this newsletter from a friend? Subscribe to the Windows Logo Program Newsletter

Last edited:

Ask a Question