windows anytime upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Does someone know how to get back my windows 7 upgrade key.
I lost it by a disk problem and is impossible to get it back.
My disk (external) shrunk from 1TB ntfs into usb 1,2MB fat type. Crazy but through.
Where can i ask for email assistance.
Upgrade from w7 home to w7 ultimate
Thanks in advance

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
If you did not buy a physical key (plastic case with printed key inside) then I assume you bought it online and if you did not write it down and do not have the email then the only thing I can think of is to contact the retailer who sold it to you. Though I don't know if they will be able to help either.

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
I believe he may be able to find it with the S.I.W. software or Magical Jelly Bean Finder or WinKey Finder or Keyfinder Thing.

He should also be able to contact MS Windows Tech support and they can let him know via a reading of special codes.

Reaction score
I know how to do this...

Does someone know how to get back my windows 7 upgrade key.
I lost it by a disk problem and is impossible to get it back.
My disk (external) shrunk from 1TB ntfs into usb 1,2MB fat type. Crazy but through.
Where can i ask for email assistance.
Upgrade from w7 home to w7 ultimate
Thanks in advance

Anyone who wants to upgrade win7, I will tell you how to find your upgrade key. Email me (members of this site can email me) and I will tell you. I will not post it in this thread for obvious reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question