Windows 7 updating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have desktop computer which use windows 7 Ultimate 6.1 build 7600, but unfortunately it is a "pirate" version which i downloaded long time ago from TPB.
It has been working all the time all right. I never needed any activator or something like that and I NEVER updated my system.

But now I would like to use windows update to update my system. I know that I cant install all updates because some of them "would find out" that I have "pirate" version of Windows and it would block my system (it already happend to me when I updated my system at the past - I had to reinstall my system because it wanted me to activate the system, but I did not know how. I tried few activators but they did not help ...)

So, I would like you to help me, to tell me what to do when I want to update my system. I know that the simpliest solution would be to go and buy original version of windows 7 (or 8), but Im a student on a university and i cannot afford it now.

So, can you help me what to do? I think I can install some updates, because not every update will block my PC. So is there any list of updates where I can find out which updates I can install and which I cant ?

Thanks guys

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
We cannot help with illegal activity. All we will do is encourage you to buy a legal copy.

This thread is now locked and if you ask for help with illegal activities again then you will be banned from this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question