Windows 7 Ultimate Aero

Reaction score
I had this problem since yesterday and I don't know how to fix it .. I tried reinstalling windows a few times and still the same.. I tried loads of things people have suggested and are in my situation but still nothing. :dontknow:

Much appareciated :(

Reaction score
Aero just doesn't work.. Task bar is greyed out, and I can't tick the Aero feature or anything that has to do with Aero itself :confused:

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Aero is disabled automatically by windows if it feels your system doesn't have the power to run it.

I would suggest you look at updating your video drivers as this is the most likely cause.

There is also a hack to force enable Aero but if it worked before and then suddenly isn't there is something like a driver that needs fixed rather than trying some hack.

Reaction score
That didn't work either :/
I think there's something wrong with my graphic card because I can't install the drivers either :/

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I would suggest opening your computer and reseating the graphics card and checking your wiring.

Did you change anything inside the case yesterday?

Ask a Question