Windows 7 Task Pane Changer

What do you think of this Tool?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
Explain to me what it does, and I'll give my opinion :) Mobile site crashes on me.

Reaction score
Explain to me what it does, and I'll give my opinion :) Mobile site crashes on me.

LOL its just a simple tool that changes the colour or image to your task pane, a bit decorative if you like that sort of stuff, some people do :D

Last edited:

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
LOL its just a simple toll that changes the colour or image to your task pane, a bit decorative if you like that sort of stuff, some people do :D
-_- Too much lol.

But why not? Not really important for me, as I rarely open anything that has a task pane...

Reaction score
-_- Too much lol.

But why not? Not really important for me, as I rarely open anything that has a task pane...

Well i thought if its quiet on the forum i will make a 1 post a day of some usful or in your case not so useful tools or tips :D

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
If it's freeware, we have a recommended freeware page ...
https://www.w7forums.com/free-software-database-t7045.html

And use the discussions link to add your suggestions (though the main list rarely gets updated unless the mods think it is an app recommended for everyone's toolbelt) ...
https://www.w7forums.com/freeware-suggestion-thread-t7046.html

If it costs money then it doesn't go there but if you think it is really useful I'm sure you could mention it; maybe did up our old "favorite software" thread and add it there. Just try not to come off as advertising or it will get deleted, we do get people who come here pushing their product on every thread to which it could vaguely apply.

BTW, I looked at your app but without better before/after pics on the webpage it doesn't peak my interest enough to even download.

Last edited:

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I just don't understand it's effect. Maybe you could take some screenshots to show the before and after.

NOTE: to post attachments you will need to use the "Post Reply" button below and off to the left of the last post, rather than the quote button or the quick reply box. There is an attachment (paperclip) in the more advanced post reply" box.

Last edited:

Ask a Question